When it comes to marketing your private practice, you have to do a whole lot more than just pass out business cards. Families these days have so much choice that it can be hard to cut through the noise and differentiate yourself.
And so much of what’s out there about marketing just doesn’t apply to the work we do. You’re not selling a luxury product or become a lifestyle influencer, and ethics are deeply important to you. You know in your heart that false promises don’t improve lactation outcomes, and that stoking fear is a terrible way to start a healthy client relationship.
Through a blend of 6 pre-recorded sessions and 6 live sessions, you’ll learn from lactation consultants like you who not only have their own private practices, but who also have skills and talents in marketing and social media. You’re not signing up for a method, you’re getting access to strategy specific to lactation.
These trainings cover branding, website design, search engine optimization, social media, and ethics, and you’ll have a chance to talk with each of our experts in a live Q&A that will also be recorded to listen to later. And if your dream is to go beyond marketing into advocacy, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at the vision and execution of Black Breastfeeding 365, an initiative harnessing the power of social media to effect social change.
- Blogging Ask Me Anything Rachel O'Brien IBCLC
- Branding AMA Hope Lima PhD, RDN, IBCLC
- Designing a HIPAA compliant website that stands out Shondra Mattos IBCLC
- Instagram fundamentals Tiara Caldwell LPN, IBCLC
- Instagram workshop Tiara Caldwell LPN, IBCLC
- Into the Unknown: The Power of Story Based Marketing Annie Frisbie MA, IBCLC
- Marketing AMA with Lactation Business Coaching Annie Frisbie MA, IBCLC and Leah Jolly IBCLC
- Moving Beyond The Week: Creating the Black Breastfeeding 365 Initiative by Equitable Collaboration Whitney Dula CBS
- Social Media Fundamentals Tiara Caldwell LPN, IBCLC
- Social Media AMA (live) Tiara Caldwell LPN, IBCLC
- Website AMA Shondra Mattos IBCLC
- Your Practice as a Brand: Marketing Strategies for Growth Leah Jolly IBCLC