If you’ve got big dreams for your private practice, this 12 hour course will inspire and educate you.
You’ll learn from colleagues in lactation private practice who execute an annual conference, run a successful nonprofit, and operate a community-based milk depot.
You’ll get real-world information about the ethics of pump rentals and retail offerings, creative tips for designing classes for parents, and the ins and outs of designing a corporate lactation program.
You’ll hear success stories about collaborating with doctors and other medical professionals, and learn how to build a group practice and hire staff.
And because you care about pushing yourself to improve on every level, you’ll have access to a course on challenging your biases for deep change and ongoing practice transformation.
Whether you’re newly certified or looking to pivot, you’ll see that there are so many possibilities for taking your practice to the next level ethically and enjoyably.
- Breastfeeding Basics: Designing and Teaching Prenatal Breastfeeding Classes Brooke Borgognoni IBCLC
- Challenging Bias- Changing Yourself and Your Practice Kristin Cavuto MSW, LCSW, IBCLC
- Contracting my private practice with a healthcare clinic: How do I do this and how do I know if it is right for me? Brooke Borgognoni IBCLC
- Corporate lactation Leah Jolly IBCLC
- Creating a CERP offering Hope Lima PhD, RDN, IBCLC
- Establishing a nonprofit Dr. Nastassia K. Davis DNP, RN, IBCLC (Perinatal Health Equity Foundation)
- Expanding Your Practice: Hiring Clinicians and Support Staff Leah Jolly IBCLC
- Got Milk? Human Donor Milk That Is Courtney Polk MSN, RN, IBCLC
- Group Practice AMA Annie Frisbie MA, IBCLC and Leah Jolly IBCLC (Lactation Business Coaching)
- Organizing and Delegating: How to Plan a Conference while Running a Business Stephanie Hutchinson MBA, BS, IBCLC (Appalachian Breastfeeding Network)
- Retail: A service or an ethics violation? Katy Linda IBCLC
- Working with Pathway 3 interns in Private Practice LaShanda Dandrich IBCLC and Allison Walsh IBCLC, LCCE, FACCE (Lactation Learning Collective)