If you’re dreaming of opening your own lactation private practice but don’t know where to start, this 12-hour course will teach you how to build the business and clinical infrastructure you need to serve the families who need you most.
You’ll get 8 pre-recorded tracks covering private practice foundations, charting, business structure, HIPAA, and deep training on making your practice equitable and inclusive from the very start. You’ll develop your policies and procedures and learn how to structure a lactation consult.
Your instructors are expert and experienced lactation consultants ready to share their wisdom and expertise with you.
Then you’ll be able to implement what you’ve learned in 4 live Ask Me Anything sessions. Bring your questions, fears, and concerns and get support and education from expert private practice IBCLCs.
- Charting a Course to Success Rebecca Costello MPH, IBCLC
- Charting AMA Annie Frisbie MA, IBCLC
- Creating your Policies and Procedures Annie Frisbie MA, IBCLC
- Don't Start a Private Practice Without Including Everyone: Learning How to Be an Inclusive Practice for the LGBTQ+ Community. Stephanie Wagner BSN, RN, IBCLC, CLE, RLC
- Equitable Private Practice - Kimberly Moore Salas IBCLC
- How to run an outpatient lactation consult Annie Frisbie MA, IBCLC
- Repairing the Leaks in the Boat: Privacy Risk Assessment for Digital and Online Communications Annie Frisbie MA, IBCLC
- Setting your fees AMA Annie Frisbie MA, IBCLC
- Tech & Privacy AMA Annie Frisbie MA, IBCLC
- The Lactation Corporation: Creating the Structure for Optimal Function Leah Jolly IBCLC
- Tips, Tricks and Truths for Starting Your Lactation Business Nikki Hunter Greenaway APRN, FNP-BC, IBCLC
- What’s in your bag/office? Rachel O'Brien MA, IBCLC, RLC